Stantec Senior Water Engineer in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
MWH, now part of Stantec is currently seeking a Senior Water Engineer to be based in our Dammam, Saudi Arabian office. The role involves working on projects associated with transmission and distribution potable water networks. This will involve supervising investigations, undertaking master planning, management of team of modelers and hydraulic engineers, reporting, preparation of tender documents for water supply networks. Candidate should be autonomous, team player, with track records of delivering tender documents for water projects.
Senior Water Engineer
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• 12-15 years of experience in master planning, modeling and design of pressurized water infrastructure, especially water transmission and distribution, reservoirs, pumps, etc.
• PE or Chartered Engineer
• Proficient in hydraulic modeling software for pressurized networks such as Info Works or equivalent
• Proficient with preparation of tender documents including Specs, BOQs and drawings for water supply networks
• Hands on experience with GIS software
• Proven technical report writing skills in both English and Arabic
• Proven leadership skills
Civil Engineering, Modeller, Technical Advisor
At MWH, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World .
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
MWH Global…we’re looking for opportunities.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):
Saudi Arabia - Dammam