Stantec Procurement and Contract Specialist in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
MWH, now part of Stantec is currently seeking a Procurement & Contract Specialist to be based in our Dammam office, Saudi Arabia.
This role contributes to the establishment of an effective Procurement and Contract Management, and other Support Services functions related to Master planning and Water supply.
The work activities include:
A – Supply chain and outsourcing enhancements where examples of support to be provided include:
• Develop the strategy for, and set up, Water supply Framework Contracts
• Guide Mentor and Manage RMD’s Procurement and Contract Management Teams in the management of Framework Contracts including Tender issuance, Clarifications, Technical and Financial evaluations and award
• Develop and implement processes and systems for the efficient contract management for the Framework Contracts
• Assist in mobilizing contractors that have been awarded a Framework or Work Order Contract
• Guide RMD’s Procurement and Contract Management Team in effective invoicing processes and procedures
• Manage the Compilation of Framework and Work Order Contracts
• Support the setup of PCM Team including recruitment, induction and ongoing mentoring
• Perform periodic performance appraisals for the Procurement and Contract Management Team members on professional procurement and contract management
• Develop market rates database for RMD to capture current market rates and utilize to drive competitive pricing (including outside of Framework Contracts)
• Support improvements to Fleet, Materials and Facilities management policies and procedures as relevant to align to RMD’s new supply chain and corporate strategies
Procurement and Contract Specialist
Candidate must have a minimum of 10 to 15 years’ experience in a similar field.
Civil Engineering Degree is a must
Experience in tender/contract documentation of water supply projects
Fluency in Arabic is a must
Civil Engineering, Consulting, Contracts Procurement
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at MWH, now part of Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
For additional information on the Stantec transition, visit: http://www.stantec.com/content/stantec/en/about-us/news/2016/stantec-completes-acquisition-of-mwh-global.html
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
MWH, now part of Stantec…we’re looking for opportunities.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
Saudi Arabia - Dammam